Come celebrate in Kelowna on New Year’s Eve Romantic Getaway. Choose your favorite intimate Honeymoon Suite at A Vista Villa Couples Retreat, with cozy fireplaces and kitchenettes. You will be welcomed with a bottle of champagne chilling on ice and a decadent tray of chocolate dipped strawberries. Check in at 4 pm and then relax and unwind before going out to a romantic New Year’s Eve dinner for two. There are also many choices available if you would like to add “dancing the night away” prior to ringing in the new year.
Here are a few of the many things to do on New Year’s Eve in Kelowna:
- OAK & CRU Social Kitchen & Wine Bar, 1310 Water Street, Kelowna – Reservations at 250 869-3508
- West Coast Grill & Oyster Bar, 1675 Abbott Street, Kelowna – Reservations at 236 420-0206
- Smack DAB, 3762 Lakeshore Road, Kelowna – Reservations at 250 860-4488
- Old Vines Restaurant, 3303 Boucherie Road, West Kelowna – Reservations at 250 769-2500
- Bar Norcino, 1423 Ellis Street, Kelowna – Reservations at 778 484-0490
Dinners with Dancing
- BNA Brewing Company, 1250 Ellis Street, Kelowna – Advance Tickets at 236 420-0025
- OK Corral Cabaret, 1978 Kirschner Road, Kelowna
- Cache Lounge, Prestige Beach House, Kelowna, Reservations at 236 420-0206
- Ricardo’s Mediterranean Kitchen, 1012 – 415 Commonwealth Road, Kelowna, Reservations at 250 766-6810
Free admission to Valley First’s “New York New Year’s” which is their annual family-friendly celebration to ring in Kelowna’s New Year. This is one of the only all age appropriate events happing in Kelowna on New Year’s Eve. This event will be held in Jim Stuart Park and will feature activities that appeal to a wide range of tastes and for all ages.