From This Moment On
A Vista Villa is the perfect destination for intimate weddings and guest receptions. From the invitations to the clean-up, your only responsibility will be to enjoy! Relax with the love of your life while you create magical moments together that you will cherish forever. Our spacious gardens and pool deck comfortably accommodate about twenty guests.
Whether you are getting married or renewing your wedding vows, this is your very special day. You should have nothing more on your minds than each other and planning your exciting future together! Your choice of two carefully designed packages will ensure you have the day of your dreams completely coordinated for you with nothing more to do, than simply to say “I do!”. Confirm your reservations and let us take care of all the little the details for you!
Intimate Wedding Details
(minimum 3 night stay in peak season)
DELUXE PACKAGE: $1,750*
- Welcoming Bottle of Wine & Chocolate Truffles
- Set-up Outdoor Gazebo (Poolside Ceremony)
- Marriage Officiant & Coordination
- Mixed Flowers on Signing Table
- Champagne Toast with Keepsake Flutes
- Wedding Cake with Keepsake Server
- Cupids Romance Package on Wedding Night
ULTIMATE PACKAGE – $2,350*
In addition to the Deluxe Package:
- Outdoor Gazebo is Decorated
- Roses Substituted for Flowers on Signing Table
- Consultation for Florist, Photographer, Videographer, VIP Transportation, Make-up and Hair
- Champagne & Chocolate Dipped Strawberries on Wedding Night.
- $250 Gift Certificate for Return Visit
- * Add $15 p.p. for Champagne Toast & Wedding Cake Service.
- Fresh Salad (Choose 2)
Caesar – Greek – Quinoa – Pasta – Potato/Broccoli – Kale
- Warm Bread (Choose 1)
Cranberry – Green Olive – Asiago Cheese – Garlic
- Main Course (Choose 1)
Beef Strip Loin – Baked Wild Salmon – Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Decadent Dessert (Choose 1)
Cheese Cake – Multi-berry Pie – Chocolate Cake – Carrot Cake
- * Please call for pricing.
Sherry has created a beautiful resort and it is obvious that she loves her job! The rooms were sumptuously decorated with attention given to every detail, and the garden and pool area is lovely. Sherry has thought of every detail to make the Villa a special getaway.
Kathy M Trip Advisor Review
Thanks so much for a very enjoyable stay.All the little touches made it very romantic.We really enjoyed our dip in the heated pool before dinner.Kelowna is a very beautiful area and well worth the stop.If we are in the area again we will def. stay at A Villa Vista.
Terri, Baltimore, Maryland Trip Advisor Review